Starting a new business should be a fun adventure. A good branding design pro will not only work to create the visual personality for your business, but should also act as a buffer and guide the process in order to increase the fun factor by lowering the stresses that can come along in the startup process.
Because we don't do cookie-cutter design or checklist branding campaigns, the Sniffy small business branding package is flexible. Some elements can be traded off to increase the other parts, for example if you don't need any print work, but need more comprehensive functionality for the website such as eCommerce.
Here to view our Portland Small Business Branding and Design
The Sniffy basic branding package includes the following:
A simple web presence site
• All websites big and small are created to be properly indexed by search engines**, and are set up to display and be interacted with on mobile devices, to be scalable for a range of screen size, and to be compatible with all current browsers. The most basic site is 3-4 pages, non-commerce.
• Includes interface graphics, any photo editing, and editing of any client supplied text content for search engine indexing.
• iphone bookmark icons and favicons [little branded image that shows up in bookmark bar and next to the website's address]
• e.mail, domain registration and hosting setup
** search engine placement strategy
• site wide key term and relevant content seeding, creation of google xml sitemap, leverage blog content in sync with website search elements to promote indexing, continued monitoring through google analytics and adjusting site content until initial placement is achieved
Logo design (supplied in multiple formats for use in print and on the web)
* If you already have a logo, any changes and update work (such as reformatting for print or web) on your existing logo is included.
• The package includes up to 2 each, print and web ads
• Includes negotiations with publication[s] and website[s] where ads will appear
Social Marketing Campaign
Includes consulting, and set up all relevant social media presence, including - facebook [both business profile and 'fan page'], yelp, twitter, and any other current social media venues which are applicable to your demographic.
The campaign includes a 'running start' to help you learn about posting content to social media sites in terms of business promotion. This part of the project also includes ongoing consultation on applying brand strategy to ongoing social media campaigns.
• what's included in the Sniffy the social media campaign process:
• set up accounts, and when applicable create branded elements/pages for social media sites
• format and incorporate the logo where allowed
• edit photos for profiles and create galleries when applicable
• create branded social bookmarking badges for website, blog and extended networks
• create branding for twitter page
• help with user updatable content on all services, both technical and content related
• set up facebook account and gallery, research content that is of interest to facebook friends
• setting up a blog to accompany the website
• Business card and stationary design
• Event Posters
• Billing statements
• Shipping labels
• Flyer/Newsletter templates
*Please note that sniffy isn't a print shop, the package doesn't include print costs. I do make sure all costs are as they should be, help choose the right shop for the job, see everything to completion and proof all printing along the way.
et cetera is included with all projects:
• all projects include any negotiations with contracted principals [printers, paper suppliers, mail handling companies, database contractors, web hosts, et al.]
• sniffy assumes responsibility for all work supplied by any recommended subcontractors
client maintains full rights to all original and provided artwork and content.
• all sniffy projects include any tech help with software / computer setup if needed
Other things that can be added:
• product labels or tags, including proofing and all negotiations with printers
• a more comprehensive website; commerce systems for the website, from simple to all enveloping complex product markets, content management systems (set up so you can update your website easily)
Some notes on process:
In order to bring complete focus to your project, only one creative branding project is worked on at the same time. This can have us scheduled up to a month out, feel free to ring or email to find out the current new project launch schedule.
The most basic branding project takes up to 30 days, completion schedules heavily dependent on client supplied content.